1、A man is only as good as what he loves.一小我要用他所爱的工具有多好来权衡。

2、I know that my future is not just a dream.我知道我的将来不是梦。

3、A man's best friends are his ten fingers.人最好的伴侣是本身的十个手指。

4、Journey of a thousand miles begins with single step.千里之行,始于足下。

5、The first step is as good as half over.第一步是最要害的一步。

6、Failure is the mother of success.掉败乃胜利之母。

7、Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains.所谓的天才是不竭地蒙受苦楚。

8、Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.艰苦坎坷是人们的生涯教科书。

9、Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.不管寻求什么目的,都应坚韧不拔。

10、I will greet this day with love in my heart.我要用全身心的爱来迎接今天。

11、The good seaman is known in bad weather.惊涛骇浪,方显好汉本质。

12、Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.磨难是人生最巨大的教员。

13、If you are doing your best,you will not have to worry about failure.假如你竭尽全力,你就不消担忧掉败。

14、True mastery of any skill takes a lifetime.对任何技巧的┞菲握都须要平生的吃苦操练。

15、There is no royal road to learning.求知无坦途。

16、I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards.我走得很慢,可是我从来不会撤退退却。

17、Bad times make a good man.艰巨困苦出强人。

18、The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.实现明天幻想的独一障碍是今天的疑虑。

19、If the short cut to learning, it also must be diligent.假如说进修有捷径可走,那也必定是勤恳。

20、Victory belongs to the most persevering.保持必将胜利。

21、A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.双鸟在林不如一鸟在手。

22、Time is a bird for ever on the wing.时光是一只永远在翱翔的鸟。

23、Nothing is impossible!没有什么不成能!

24、When all else is lost the future still remains.就是落空了一切此外,也还有将来。

25、Winners do what losers don't want to do.成功者做掉败者不肯意做的事!

26、Adversity is the midwife of genius.窘境培养天才。

27、If you do not learn to think when you are young, you may never learn.假如你年青时不学会思虑,那就永远不会。

28、Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者事竟成。

29、For man is man and master of his fate.人就是人,是本身命运的主人。

30、A lazy youth, a lousy age.少壮不尽力,老迈徒伤悲。

31、Do one thing at a time, and do well.一次只做一件事,做到最好!

32、Youth means limitless possibilities.年青就是无穷的可能。

33、Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.博学使人谦虚,蒙昧使人自豪。

34、Go for it! Just do it!加油!向前冲!做了再说!

35、A man is only as good as what he loves.一小我要用他所爱的工具有多好来权衡。

36、If winter comes , can spring be far behind ? 冬天来了,春天还会远吗?

37、Sharp tools make good work.工欲善其事,必先利其器。

38、A positive attitude may not think time and effort spent on the little things.有积极心态的人不把时光精神花在小工作上。

39、Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要焦急,最好的总会在最不经意的时辰呈现。

40、The world is like a mirror: Frown at itand it frowns at you; smile, and it smiles too.世界如同一面镜子:朝它皱眉它就朝你皱眉,朝它微笑它也朝你微笑。

41、Our greatest glory consists not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.我们最值得骄傲的不在于从不颠仆,而在于每次颠仆之后都爬起来。

42、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.世界上对勇气鼓鼓的最年夜考验是忍耐掉败而不损失信念。

43、A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.人有两只耳朵一张嘴,就是为了多听少措辞。

44、In our task at the beginning of mind decided finally had much success, which is more than any other factor is very important.我们在一项义务刚开端时的心态决议了最后有多年夜的胜利,这比任何其他身分都主要。

45、When we start with a positive attitude and view themselves as successful when we start a success.当我们开端用积极的心态并把本身当作胜利者时我们就开端胜利了。

46、Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.假如你想要胜利,不要往寻求胜利;尽管做你本身酷爱的工作而且信任它,胜利天然到来。

47、The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of time.胜利之路没它,唯全力投进工作,而不稍存沽名钓誉之心。

48、Those who turn back never reach the summit.回头的人永远到不了最岑岭!

49、You cannot improve your past, but you can improve your future. Once time is wasted, life is wasted.你不克不及转变你的曩昔,但你可以让你的将来变得更美妙。一旦时光挥霍了,性命就挥霍了。

50、How do we treat the life, the life how we treat.我们如何看待生涯,生涯就如何看待我们。

51、Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effort.不要只因一次挫败,就废弃你本来决心想到达的目标。

52、Time is money.时光就是金钱。

53、Every noble work is at first impossible.蔑在突个巨大的工程最初看起来都是不成能做到的!

54、Never a negative acknowledge why it is impossible.永远也不要消极地以为什么事是不成能的。

55、What a man needs most is appreciated.人道最深切的需求就是盼望别人的观赏。

56、The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.对明天做好的预备就是今天做到最好。

57、A girl because she had no shoes to cry, until she saw a man who had no feet.一个女孩由于她没有鞋子而呜咽,直到她看见了一个没有脚的人。

58、The reason why a great man is great is that he resolves to be a great man.巨人之所以巨大,是由于他立志要成为巨大的人。

59、Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help memake the big choices in life.帮我做出重年夜决议的最好东西,就是知道本身快逝世了。

60、Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is better than two doubles.质重于量,一支全垒打比两支安打很多多少了。

61、Stay hungry, stay foolish.求知若饥,虚心若愚。

62、Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.立异决议你是魁首仍是追随者。

63、Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.你的时光有限,所以不要挥霍时光往过别人的生涯。

64、Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.设计不只是外表和感到,设计是产物若何运作。

65、Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.情愿干事不完善,总比完善地不干事要好。

66、If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我城市获得一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。

67、Dont ever let your enemies see you fall, all they want is to see you mess up, don’t give them the pleasure. Be strong, prove them wrong.不要让你的仇敌看到你一蹶不振,他们最想看到的是你自乱阵脚,不要让他们等闲得逞。振作起来,用举动证实,他们看走眼了。

68、Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.昨天已颠末往,明天还没到来。只有今天是一份礼品。

69、To be lonely is not because you have no friends, but there is no one in your heart.孤独不是由于没有伴侣,而是没有人住在你心里。

70、Actually it is just in an idea when feel oneself can achieve and cannot achieve.感到本身做获得和做不到,往往只在一念之间。

71、Franois Rabelais: A child is not a vase to filled but a fire to be lit.法国作家拉伯雷:孩子不是一个须要你注水的瓶子,而是一堆等着你点燃的火焰。

72、Byron: I am never away from you. Even now, I shall not leave you. In another land, I shall be still that one who loves you, loves you beyond measure beyond measure.拜伦:我从未分开过你。即使此刻,我也不会分开你。在另一个世界,我依旧是爱的阿谁人。爱你,无限无尽,海枯石烂。

73、Some memories, are doomed to be unable to cancel, is just like some people, is doomed to be unable to substitute.有些记忆,注定无法抹往;就比如有些人,注定无法替换一样。

74、Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.不要祷告生涯的舒适,祷告本身变得加倍刚强。

75、Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain.所有人都想获得幸福,不肯承担苦楚,可是不下点细雨,哪来的彩虹?

76、Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience.美妙的日子给你带来快活,昏暗的日子给你带来经验。所以,不要对性命中的任何一天怀有遗憾。

77、It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you, it's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind.被特殊在乎的人疏忽,会很难熬,而更难熬的是你还要假装你不在乎。

78、The greatest things are done by the aid of small ones.最巨大的工作是在小工作的辅助下完成的。意即:一个竹篱三个桩,一个英雄三个帮。

79、Three important things in relationships: eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die.圆满恋情的三个要点:不要让眼泪含混了她的双眼;不要让谣言损害他的心;不要让真爱之花猝然凋零!

80、In the world the most exhausting matter is that spending every day falsely.世上最累人的事,莫过于虚假的过日子。

81、True love is visible not to the eyes but to the heart.真爱不靠眼睛看,要专心感触感染。

82、When it comes to family, we are all still children at heart. No matter how old we get,we always need a place to call home.面临家人的时辰,在我们心坎深处我们始终感到本身仍是孩子。不管我们年纪多年夜了,我们还须要一个称之为家的处所。

83、The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking.Don't settle.成绩的独一道路是酷爱本身的事业,假如你还没找到的话,持续寻赵冬不要屈就。

84、Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me ... Going to bed at night sayingwe've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me.当坟场里最有钱的人对我并不主要。对我来说,主要的是夜晚进睡前能为本身到达的成绩喝彩。

85、I want to put a ding in the universe.我要在宇宙中留下陈迹。

86、We're here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?在世就是为了转变世界,莫非还有其他原因吗?

87、Many of the things we desire are expensive. But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free –love, laughter and working on our passions.良多我们想要的工具都是价钱不菲的。可是,真正能让我们觉得知足的工具,好比爱、欢笑还有工作中的***,却都是不须要花钱的。

88、We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.我们无法在这个世界上做什么巨大的工作,可我们可以带着巨大的爱做一些小事。

89、You never really forget the ones who touched your heart; regardless whether it's the ones who broke it or the ones who healed it.你无法真正忘失落阿谁感动你心坎的人,无论他是阿谁损害你的人,仍是治愈你的人。

90、constant dropping wears the stone.滴水穿石。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 更多»

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表