QQ
发表于 2014-3-8 08:13:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 更多»

x
" the earth in the future" of science fiction

The author Sun Wukong  email:sunyajun857@sohu.com
One
I am a man of top end of science and technology united developed by scientists who come from China,America,Russia,England and France in 2003.The day I was born in is so early.I am called man of top end by normal creature because all my gene code is interpreted, my body and brain are planted a lot of computer CMOS chips,and joined with internet and the net of that human being control computer.At the same time my body is filled with the product of nanometer technology.My survival principle faced the world in a series of report about CMOS chips human on May in 2005.
其余请看附件

科幻小说《未来的地球》

作者孙悟空 email:sunyajun857@sohu.com

我是2003年由中美俄英法五国科学家联合研制的尖端科技人。我的诞生的确有点儿太早了。之所以我被地球普通生物人称为尖端人,是因为我的基因密码被全部破译,体内和大脑安插有大量的电脑芯片,并与外界电脑的人类控制电脑网和英特互联网相连。同时体内充斥着纳米技术的尖端产品。至于我的生存原理早在2002年5月份的一系列芯片人报道中见诸于世。
其余请看附件

附件
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-3-8 08:13:53 | 显示全部楼层
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

登录/注册后可看大图

x
" the earth in the future" of science fiction

The author Sun Wukong  email:sunyajun857@sohu.com
One
I am a man of top end of science and technology united developed by scientists who come from China,America,Russia,England and France in 2003.The day I was born in is so early.I am called man of top end by normal creature because all my gene code is interpreted, my body and brain are planted a lot of computer CMOS chips,and joined with internet and the net of that human being control computer.At the same time my body is filled with the product of nanometer technology.My survival principle faced the world in a series of report about CMOS chips human on May in 2005.
其余请看附件

科幻小说《未来的地球》

作者孙悟空 email:sunyajun857@sohu.com

我是2003年由中美俄英法五国科学家联合研制的尖端科技人。我的诞生的确有点儿太早了。之所以我被地球普通生物人称为尖端人,是因为我的基因密码被全部破译,体内和大脑安插有大量的电脑芯片,并与外界电脑的人类控制电脑网和英特互联网相连。同时体内充斥着纳米技术的尖端产品。至于我的生存原理早在2002年5月份的一系列芯片人报道中见诸于世。
其余请看附件

附件
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-3-8 08:22:06 | 显示全部楼层
基因密码被全部破译,体内和大脑安插有大量的电脑芯片,并与外界电脑的人类控制电脑网和英特互联网相连