积分

中级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2014-3-8 20:45:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册 更多»

x
I have ordered a pair of Ugg boots on Decemberugg outlet 15th. I have ordered from Australia and I would like theugg boots australia Uggs to reach UK by Christmas time. Can someone tell me if the Uggs would reach UK by Christmas time?I am new to the using of these Uggs. I got so curious when I started seeing people where for this winter season. I have noticed different varieties and types of the Uggs but I am interested in buying the tall Ugg boots for myself. I would like to know how tall do these Uggs come upto?I have got this craze of wearing the Ugg boots and finally purchased them after a lot of thinking. I have purchased them last month. Now I’m wondering if I would be able to wear the same even for the next year too. I almost use them on a daily basis. Can someone suggest me on this?ugg boots How much time do the Ugg Australia orders take after placing an order for Ugg boots? cheap ugg boots I have just ordered a pair of Ugg Australia boots online from the websitembt shoes sale uggaustralia.com. Can someone tell me how long would the order take; particularly the Ugg Australian Orders? Has anyone ordered from this site or placed any request from the Ugg Australia before? I have used the standard $10 shipping Duration of the Ugg Australia insoles What would be the time taken in general for the Ugg boots to reach UK from Australia after placing an order online? What would be the length of the Women’s Classic Short Ugg boots? How long would they come up to ?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 更多»

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表